Friday, June 25, 2010

Friday Again

No picture today.

I'm all covered in paint.
My brother is helping me paint over the hideousness that is my studio.  Some day, this whole room is going to have to be gutted.  That's the "some day" where we're rich and are building a magnificent back porch and installing french doors to replace the crappy windows in here.  He-he.

For the time being, I'm hoping that painting everything white will make the ugliness fade into the background.  You think I'm exaggerating about the ugliness.  I'm not.  These walls have been painted and textured over so many times that they are almost flush with the 1/4" trim around the closet.  I have found pink, blue, brown, green, grey, and dark red paint in this room.  And it's all covered with faux stucco. 

I am determined to make it incredible.
But not this weekend.  I'm off to shoot another lovely wedding tomorrow.  Next week, however, I'll be working on the house like a madwoman.

No comments:

Post a Comment