Friday, June 18, 2010

I work on the weekends



So, you know how most homeowners work relentlessly on their homes over the weekend?  Yeah, I won't be doing that.  Fridays are my Gear Up For the Weekend days as a wedding photographer.  I've got a two-hour drive to a gorgeous location for a fantastic couple who are getting hitched tomorrow.  There will be no house projects this weekend, or really any other weekend.  Except maybe in January and February.

With that, Happy Friday.
Oh, and if you think of it PLEASE do a Sun Dance for me.  I need sun tomorrow.  Or at the very least, do the No Downpours Dance.

P.S. My dad is awesome.  That's him in the picture.  I learned 3 new things today.  A) How to properly apply Teflon tape to piping so your shower head doesn't leak. B) How to patch a big hole in a wall that your dad accidentally made.  C) How to replace parts to cure a leaky faucet.  It was a very productive day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment