Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Love Handles

Our kitchen has IKEA-style cabinets, or, as my dad would say, "Home Cheapo" style.  I didn't think I was going to like them, but I do.  They're so easy to clean!  And now that they ARE clean, they're all bright and happy.  But they had no hardware.  I added some on one cupboard last night to see how it's going to look.  I like it.  I think the kitchen will look more complete once all the doors and drawers have hardware.  I got some cool 50s brushed metal drawer pulls too, but of course the screws they came with are too small.  I'll be going to the hardware store tomorrow, but here's what I've got so far. . .

BEFORE. . .

2 comments:

  1. are your cabinets IKEA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tanya: You know, I am thinking they might be. These cabinets were here when we moved in, and they definitely look and feel like IKEA cabinets.

    ReplyDelete