Thursday, July 22, 2010

Orange Door At Night

I got a crapload of non-house-related stuff done today, so I took the evening to work on the living-room.  It's so far from finished I don't even want to photograph it yet.  In fact, I might not photograph it as an "After" thing until 2015.  But you can see a little peek at what I did through the window. . . please pardon the crappy white balance and graininess.  I didn't have the energy to walk three more feet to the car to get out my tripod.

P.S. If anyone knows of anyplace I can find an outdoor a ceiling-mount outdoor light that's NOT boring and NOT gold, let me know.  I'd love something either super retro, or kind of craftsman-style with glass and oiled bronze.

P.P.S. Thanks to all of you who are reading my silly little house blog.  Uh, feel free to leave comments any time ;-).  I read them.

No comments:

Post a Comment