Thursday, August 19, 2010

Closets [sasquatch photo style]

Bet you thought I died, huh?
I didn't.
I've been dying to work on the house though, and get more pictures up, but what can I say?  It's wedding season.  I'm working like a crazy person [in a good way].

I am very excited about an upcoming project though.  My office closet is very nearly done.  Just a little more paint and organizing.  And thanks to my fabulous friend Maricar, our hall closet [above left] and bathroom closet [above right] are going to be receiving serious makeovers next week!  Those photos, by the way, are what the closets looked like with the previous owners and are taken with my iPhone.  Sorry.  With the help of my friend, the Elfa closet system, and a handy 25% off sale, they are going to be brand new closets.

Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment