Monday, August 23, 2010

Living-Room Progress

Well, it's definitely come a long way from where it was in the beginning. . .

And from where it was post-painting and during the move-in. . .
It now looks something like this. . . it will probably always be a work in progress, but I like hanging out in here now.
And for those of you who like all the details . . .

The Weiman end tables were a Craigslist score.
The little red lamp was from an "antique store" in Portland.
The arch lamp was a Craigslist score.
The awesome orange fish pillow was a surprise gift from my friend Kelly.  It's Anthropolgie.
The orange chair was a Craigslist find, as was the Coffee Table.
The sofa was a Craigslist find as well, but has sadly seen better days.  It needs to be repaired.  Again.
The old corduroy chair I found at our local thrift shop for $10. It needs to be reupholstered.
The milk jug art is by my friend Brandon, the one next to it I did, and the one by the red mirror is by my amazing Aunt Trisha.
The mirror was a few bucks at Goodwill, and I just spray-painted it a high-gloss red.
Like the books peeking out at you from under the sofa?  Yeah, they're holding the middle of the sofa up right now.  Classy, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment